Because your support makes a difference.
Cal Shakes relies on contributions from individuals, businesses, and institutions to support our award-winning work on stage, our extensive arts-education programs, and our community-based story-telling experiments—all of which expand participation in the arts and arts education by Bay Area community members.
Your donations make our work possible—and make a difference to thousands of people. Because of your support, more people—youth and elders, students and teachers, artists from multiple disciplines—can be part of a thriving theater community.
You can choose from a variety of ways to give, and access a variety of benefits in return.
• Individual donors who make gifts of $100 or more become Cal Shakes Champions , eligible for a variety of exciting benefits.
• Businesses of every size and budget gain access to our highly desirable audience along with hospitality benefits by collaborating with Cal Shakes through Corporate Partnerships .
• Corporate Sponsors: We strive to build customize corporate partnerships and experiences for your company, client, suppliers, and employees that meet your organization’s specific marketing goals and philanthropic values. There are many different ways to support our theater—from becoming a season sponsor, to participating in our education programs or purchasing a table and entertaining at our annual Gala. Click here to explore some of the valuable benefits of becoming a corporate sponsor.
• Annual Gala Bid on impossible-to-buy-elsewhere experiences, or donate auction items, wine, or other goods in exchange for recognition and marketing benefits. Email Janet Magleby for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Volunteers give time to Cal Shakes in many ways and are rewarded with free admission top performances and other "insider" privileges.
• Give the gift of Cal Shakes by purchasing a season subscription package for your family and friends.
Choose the option that’s right for you, and make a difference. Your gift to Cal Shakes matters.