There are plenty of reasons to become a corporate sponsor of California Shakespeare Theater.
Sponsorship provides access to a highly desirable target demographic: our audiences.
• 75% have annual incomes exceeding $100K. 12% have an income of $300K or more.
• Approximately 92% live in the Bay Area; of these, 38% live in Contra Costa County and 37% live in Alameda County.
• 94% are college graduates, 76% have completed a post-graduate degree or some post-graduate study.
• 54% are between the ages 35 and 59. 7% are younger than 30.
In addition to promoting visibility and brand awareness, corporate sponsorship is an excellent way to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to supporting the arts, education, and community involvement. In addition to our Main Stage productions, our Artistic Learning program, and Triangle Lab all provide opportunities for philanthropic and marketing involvement.
Explore some of the valuable benefits of becoming a corporate sponsor by clicking on the links at left. We strive to deliver corporate sponsorships that meet your organization’s specific marketing goals and philanthropic values. There are many different ways to support our theater—from becoming a season sponsor , to participating in our weekly Tasting nights , to purchasing a table at our annual Gala.
Join our family of corporate sponsors today!
To become a corporate partner of Cal Shakes, or to request more information, please contact Megan Barton, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.548.3422 x122.
We provide a variety of benefits and recognition opportunities at each level of sponsorship. Below are just a few highlights of what you’ll receive as a corporate sponsor. We’ll work with you to develop a sponsorship package that fits your marketing goals and philanthropic values. We welcome both cash and in-kind sponsorships.
$50,000+ — Presenting Sponsorship
• Sponsor signage placed at theater for duration of season
• Catered VIP night, with complimentary tickets, at the gorgeous Bruns amphitheater
• Company logo on our ticket backs
• Four complimentary tickets to our annual Gala
$25,000+ — Season Sponsorship
• Invitation to exclusive “Hot Chocolate Tech” event at the Bruns amphitheater
• Company logo on postcards and posters for the duration of the season
• Company biography in all four season programs
$10,000+ — Production Sponsorship
• Sponsor signage placed at the theater during sponsored production
• Company biography in programs for sponsored production
• Company name announced from the stage before every performance of sponsored production
$5,000+ — Event Sponsorship
• Company name in all four season programs
• Two complimentary tickets to all four Opening Nights
For a full list of benefits, or to become a corporate sponsor of California Shakespeare Theater, please contact Megan Barton, Director of Development, at email@example.com or at 510.548.3422 x122.
Our 2014 Raise The Roof gala was a record-breaking success. Held for at the Four Seasons San Francisco, the 40th Anniversary black-tie fundraiser brought a diverse crowd from all over the Bay Area. Nearly 400 people celebrated our company’s work onstage, in communities, and in classrooms with a gourmet dinner, fine wine, live entertainment, dancing, and live and silent auctions. As our biggest fundraiser of the year, the party could not have been such a success without the support of our 2013 gala corporate partners. On March 16, 2015, our 20th annual gala will take place at the Four Seasons San Francisco; contact Director of Development, Megan Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.548.3422 x122 for more information about gala sponsorship.
Looking for an opportunity to exhibit your unique and delicious food or beverage to a new market? Become a Tasting Vendor at our theater this summer! Exhibit your product to our patrons before the show at our breathtaking outdoor venue. Spaces are limited, so sign up today! Our current tasting vendors include:
To become a Tasting Vendor or to request more information, please contact Marilyn Langbehn, Associate Director of Marketing, at email@example.com or 510.548.3422 x118.
We invite our patrons to make a small donation after each performance, and your company can provide a “match” to help leverage those donations and make each dollar go farther. Your company will receive recognition at the performance as an Audience Ask sponsor. You can choose to support just a few performances or a whole production, depending on your marketing needs. To become an Audience Ask sponsor, or to request more information, please contact Ian Larue, Donor Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.548.3422 x107
Challenge Gifts provide an important incentive for donors to increase their giving to general operating support or to support a specific program. They are particularly helpful to our Patron Services Associates during their nightly calling sessions to patrons. We can work with you to develop a recognition package that fits your needs, and ensure that your gift is used according to your particular philanthropic and marketing goals. To make a challenge gift to California Shakespeare Theater, or to request more information, please contact Director of Development, Megan Barton at email@example.com or 510.548.3422 x122.
back to top